I somehow lost my last blog. It is within blogger.com, under Soci, user name Sue S. After reading all other entries and attending our second class, I realised how little I know about the world online. My blog was more like a essay dealing in facts rather than my own opinion.
I am surprised at the level of 'life' which the individual can have on the Internet. I have known the power which the Internet can be used by organizations to spread their views. This I class as the assimilation of any society, or any groups members.
Any virtual communities new patterns, technological code is constructed from the information received by the many individual members of its society or group. This brings the Internet and society into a two way system reliant on each other.
After listening to, and reading everones views I have realised that one can do aboout anything of the internet and be anybody. It is as if the interent is a world of its own, and I am sure that for many this is their main reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment